This decision is an extra boost for the FIT before implementing the recently announced plans to fast track a review of solar farms and large scale system, which will likely see great reductions in tariff levels for systems that the government feels is missing the point of the FIT.
For now, a typical 4-10kW solar pv system will get a bump from 36.1p per kW/h to 37.8p. Head over to isoenergy’s Feed in Tarrif FAQ section for a full table of the updated rates.
The new isoenergy website is now live. Some of the new or improved features include:
- More information, in an easily digestible format
- Up to date information on all grants and tariffs available
- Details of how our renewable technologies work
- A downloads section
- An improved FAQ section
- Redesigned case studies both on the website and to download
- Information on isoenergy’s service and heat pump repair department
- More pictures
- Easier navigation
- And much more
Head over to isoenergy now to see what has changed. With the rapidly changing landscape of the renewables industry, the new site is an essential element in making sure isoenergy can provide clients with proof of our continued success and quality.
Feel free to comment on the site, or let us know via isoenergy’s twitter account what you think.